SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2010-03 > 1269680346

From: "Paxie Kelsey" <>
Subject: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Deceased beneficiaries
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 11:02:39 +0200

Hi Andrew,
Three questions.
What happens to the funds should all beneficiaries be deceased?
Who gets the assets?
Is the Estate liquidated first?

I know there is a site in the US where you can search to see if you are a long lost beneficiary and those funds appear to have just lain there for years. This was one among them www.unclaimedassets.com/checklst.htm
Regards