SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2010-05 > 1273000721

From: "Brian & Fay Lea" <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Durban cemetery records
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:18:41 +0200

Hi Anthony,
Did not see a reply to your query on the list ( I may have missed it)
You can see SOME gravestones at:
http://www.eggsa.org/library/main.php?g2_itemId=146879&g2_page=7

This is the Natal area which have been uploaded to the internet, please note
NOT all the graves in certain cemeteries have been photographed.

Kind regards
Fay