SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2010-05 > 1275164877

From: JAYNE MARTIN <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] SOUTH-AFRICA Digest, Vol 5, Issue 203
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 20:27:57 +0000 (GMT)

I've managed to figure it out for myself using the tutorial from Ellen.Thanks all Regards Jayne

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 11:57:36 +0000 (GMT)
From: JAYNE MARTIN <>
Subject: Re: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Susanna Elizabeth Barbara van Niekerk

Thanks Keith,
?
I'm not very clued up on this but how did you get all that info from FamilySearch? All I can find is an entry that has "Record submitted after 1991 by a member of the LDS Church. No additional information is available.No source information is available.
Regards Jayne

Message: 7