SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2011-02 > 1297982262

From: Grahame Naudé <>
Subject: [SOUTH-AFRICA] FW: Mowbray research - ROBINS
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 00:37:42 +0200

Thanks to all who replied to my last posted mail.

I note the Observatory reference, but their Death Certificates list the
Cemetery as in Mowbray, and the St. Peter's web-site lists the church being
in Mowbray.

What I would like to have is their date of burial and if there are
headstones for them and what is engraved thereon.
An extra bonus would be photo's of the headstones, there are no photo's in
the eGSSA headstone collection.

My grandfather was an accountant/bookkeeper and did not have his own
business. He held a high rank (Grand Master?) as a mason in the Carnarvon
Lodge in Cape Town. My grandmother was a housewife.

Thanks again,

Grahame
Vanderbijlpark