SOUTH-AFRICA-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-AFRICA > 2011-09 > 1315312043

From: "Helge Pretorius [HQP Compensation Technologies]"<>
Subject: [SOUTH-AFRICA] Wilhelmina Isabella SEALE
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 14:29:47 +0200

I am looking for more information on my grandmother's sister. She was
Wilhelmina Isabella (Babs) SEALE (maiden name: MYNHARDT, formerly:
SMITH). I know she was born on 25 February, but I don't know what year.
Her first husband was killed in WW2. She remarried - Garrow SEALE (not
sure of the spelling). I know they lived on a farm in the Alexandria
District (Eastern Cape). I would like to know when she passed away and
would also like to obtain more information on her spouse.

This e-mail is confidential and is for the addressee only.
Please refer to http://www.exxaro.com/content/main/disclaimer.asp for important disclaimers.

This thread: