SOUTH-CENTRAL-KENTUCKY-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTH-CENTRAL-KENTUCKY > 1998-05 > 0896098280

From: Sandi Gorin <>
Subject: Census 1830 Cumberland Co
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 07:11:20 -0500

Have any of you saved this? I can't go digging for it right now and maybe
one of you can work with Helen and find all the missing parts! TIA, Sandi

>Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 06:56:02 -0400
>To: Sandi Gorin <>
>From: Jim & Helen <>
>Subject: Census 1830 Cumberland Co
>
>Morning , I have seen the conclusion of the 1830 CC Census, due to a
>computer problem I have not seen the full census that you sent out please
>tell me how I can find this. I looked in your notes and could not find it.
> I am looking for Keeton, Sherrid he was in Cumberland Co in 1848 and
>before. Also my family was in Barren County. Thanks for your help. How
>is the your writs doing? Helen

Sandi Gorin - 205 Clements Ave., Glasgow, KY 42141-3409
(502)651-9114 or - Kentucky Colonel
PUBLISHING: http://members.tripod.com/~GorinS/index.html
KYRESEARCH: http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/USA/Ky/Tips
KYBIOS: