SOUTHEAST-PIONEERS-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTHEAST-PIONEERS > 2002-12 > 1039103442

From: "walterboswell" <>
Subject: Re: [SE Pioneers] Re: STARNES
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:50:42 -0600
References: <20021201170238.17212.qmail@web10304.mail.yahoo.com> <003b01c29964$cf8b7e00$8489b73f@com> <00d001c299c1$e4f38e60$11c4a3d1@0019347759> <007901c29a79$1badf1e0$a1c8b83f@com> <01a101c29a7b$32e1a9e0$0509f640@computer> <00a101cca818$807da0a0$724d11d1@default> <000a01c29a83$c27906e0$dd09f640@computer> <011d01cca81d$7b509ba0$724d11d1@default> <004d01c29ae5$a633dc00$e659de42@eagnet.com> <005401c29b45$9ac2c6a0$21a7d618@.knology.net> <000b01c29b7b$52f70bc0$1e58de42@eagnet.com> <001c01c29bb2$b9fdd7e0$21a7d618@.knology.net> <001b01c29bfa$64f4f6a0$f859de42@eagnet.com>

No problem, Doris. Take your time, and I really appreciate this.

Walt Boswell

Montgomery, AL