SOUTHERN-UNIONIST-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTHERN-UNIONIST > 2008-10 > 1223469224

Subject: Re: [SOUTHERN-UNIONIST] Corinth, Camp Davies and Camp Glendale
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 08:33:44 -0400

I think monuments aren't economically feasible, especially now. Even roadside markers are costly. Books... they are nice, but even these don't reach out to the largest possible audience.?The most economic way to reach out, I think, is in the free medium offered in the Web. It's low cost, but high exposure (especially if one knows how to use key words or tags within the code of a page).

I think the resurgence we've seen in this group today is a good sign. There
are pockets of passionate people, I know, all over the Internet, and if we
can pull them all together I think we could make a splash. Do you have any
ideas about how best to publicize Unionists in the Sesquicentennial?

(Also, sorry, Don, for calling you Dave earlier. Thanks, Don, for your
advice about Corinth. Thanks, Ryan, for the link.)

--Joseph