SOUTHERN-UNIONIST-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTHERN-UNIONIST > 2008-10 > 1223480936

Subject: Re: [SOUTHERN-UNIONIST] Corinth, Camp Davies and Camp Glendale
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:48:56 -0400

Ryan,

If you are interested in working on the blog as a co-editor of incoming summaries, I can give you the log-in info through your private e-mail.

Robert

Oh, I too agree on the usefullness of Blogs and Wikis.....And that is
where I am leading to....

What about a southern unionist Wiki????????

You could include blog features there as well, not limiting to one
technology....And think of the resource we could create as a
community......

-Ryan