SOUTHERN-UNIONIST-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTHERN-UNIONIST > 2008-10 > 1223688086

Subject: Re: [SOUTHERN-UNIONIST] Corinth, Camp Davies and Camp Glendale
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 01:21:26 +0000

I'm not internet savy with blogs and wikis and all that.
I don't know much about Southern Unionists.....I'm a northern girl.
Howevewr, my husbans's family were Southern Unionists from northern Alabama in company A. I'm thoroughly enjoying all I'm reading.....so, please, please keep on telling stories and posting facts. I'd love my brother-in-law to see and know I'm not lying.
Smile. Y'all may be my only source for a while
God bless
Ellen

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile