SOUTHERN-UNIONIST-L Archives

Archiver > SOUTHERN-UNIONIST > 2008-10 > 1223689034

Subject: Re: [SOUTHERN-UNIONIST] Corinth, Camp Davies and Camp Glendale
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:37:14 EDT

Here is a question to everyone on this mailing list who has ever posted
anything about anyone who was a Southern Unionist. If you have posted something
in the past, would you mind if we went back and extracted the information and
put it together in one short piece for posting on the blog site?

Robert

In a message dated 10/10/2008 9:34:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,