SPAIN-L Archives

Archiver > SPAIN > 2001-03 > 0983642711

From: "Jorge Gregorisch" <>
Subject: [SPAIN-L] Archivo general militar de Segoiva
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 12:05:11 -0600

Let me know if there are any other names who want to be looked up. My usual
turn around time is about 1 hour to a day for the information. When I look
for the names I look for both last names just in case it does not appear.
Remember there can always be a variation. Please email me privately.

To get a copy of the military file of a Spanish soldier you write to:

Archivo General Militar de Segovia
Plaza Reina Victoria Eugenia, s/n
40071 Segovia, EspaƱa

Tell them you found the name and all the info I gave you and that you want a
copy. They will write telling you how much it wil be and after you send the
money they will send the copies.

Jorge Gregorisch

This thread: