SPARKS-L Archives

Archiver > SPARKS > 2006-09 > 1158897746

From: Rockne Johnson <>
Subject: Re: [SPARKS] Richard Sparks of the Jersey Settlement,Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:02:26 -0700

Hi David,

These 'tests' are really great for bringing long lost-cousins back
together. You and I haven't corresponded for about six months. And
that is my fault.

Yes, I am back from Salt Lake City. In fact I am back twice as I was
there in July as well as April. And I will be there again in
October. Each time I found something new in the Family History
Library but not on the Sparks line.

Best regards,

Rock
Sedona, Arizona