SPENCER-L Archives

Archiver > SPENCER > 2001-05 > 0991347947

From: "Aimee Maillard" <>
Subject: [SPENCER] My Spencer line
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:31:32 -0400

I'm a descendant of Albert Brainerd Spencer. We know he was born approx. 1840 in Haddam, Middlesex, CT, and his father was possibly Atwood. We know he died before 1871. He had a daughter with Elizabeth (surname unknown) named Rachel Adella Spencer (my great great grandmother). We know he died in Chicago, that is also where his wife (Elizabeth) remarried (and had other children). This is also where Rachel Adella married Peter Ross.

Any information on this line would be appreciated, but most of all I seek the surname of Albert Brainerd's Wife, Elizabeth. Family says the marriage took place in New York, but not sure of this. I have nothing at all about Elizabeth who married Albert Brainerd Spencer, and would love any clues.

Aimee

This thread: