SPRINKLE-L Archives

Archiver > SPRINKLE > 2003-07 > 1059066037

From: "Margaret L. Sopp" <>
Subject: Re: [SPRINKLE] Robert Sprenkle - 1914-1988
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:01:25 -0500

Thank you, Maureen, for posting the information about oboist
Robert Sprenkle. It was very interesting to read. (And provides
info on his family as well.)

Robert was the s/o William Howard Sprenkle & Cecile Gertrude
Frey. William was an Adams Co., PA Sprenkle, who moved to
Pittsburgh, where he was a teacher. If I was right on my guess
on the identity of Margie Sprenkle, who attended Professor Aaron
Sheely's school in Gettysburg (from Paula's newspaper post), then
that Margie & William were siblings.

Margaret