SPURLOCK-L Archives

Archiver > SPURLOCK > 2000-01 > 0948137467

From: "w.spurlock" <>
Subject: [SPURLOCK] 1923 Spurlock Family Record by Charles Edmond Spurlock
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:31:07 -0500

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the original 1923 version of the
Spurlock Family Record? I have a copy that I am currently working on
transcribing to place on my Miles Spurlock Genealogy website and in working
with the doccument, I have discovered that this copy had have been a updated
version that was done sometime in 1945. I'd love to see a copy of the
original just to see how different it is from the one that I have.

For those who have not seen this doccument, it deals for the most part with
the Drury Spurlock of Virginia / Middle Tennessee line, but it also contains
some information on the other Spurlock lines that showed up in Middle
Tennesee around 1812 or so and is really interesting to read.

Hope to have the thing up online in the next week or so for all to read.

Bill Spurlock

This thread: