STAFFORDSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > STAFFORDSHIRE > 2000-10 > 0970898431

From: "gary hodge" <>
Subject: Re: [STS] List Admins Important!!
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 07:00:31 +0100

Hi Dave
You can retrieve your emails from the rootsweb archives,back as far as i
think two years, and i think you can do same with private ones from your
ISP,if you ask nicely,and it should be possibile to ,if you ask some
computer experts ,and i mean real experts ,to be able to retrieve your
details from the hard drive ,every thing you have ever done on your computer
is on it ,regardless of you deleting it,unless you have used a serious
removal programe ,which you are not likely to have done.
So ask the experts ,it might be easier than you think ,let them do it it
though.

gary hodge