STAFFORDSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > STAFFORDSHIRE > 2002-12 > 1039999658

From: "Robert Higginson" <>
Subject: Re: [STS] WARRINGTON
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 00:47:38 -0000

The Warringtons in my family were from Ramsor, neighbours to your request.
They included a Headmaster of Leek High School. The last Ramsor Warringtons
died in the mid 20th century. Their grave is at Ellastone.

The Warringtons are my connection with the ORPEs, which in turn are my
connection with the MASSEYs.

Robert Higginson