STAFFORDSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > STAFFORDSHIRE > 2012-04 > 1334087796

From: Paul Prescott <>
Subject: Re: [STAFFORDSHIRE] Help Please
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 20:56:36 +0100

Colin:

All 3 places are very close, but right on complicated boundaries of
county and Registration District.

Mounds Green should be Rounds Green, and is in Oldbury parish,
Worcestershire, but West Bromwich RD.
Swan Village is in West Bromwich parish Staffs and West Bromwich RD.
Brades Village is in Rowley Regis parish Staffs, Dudley RD.

Best wishes

Paul