STAMPER-L Archives

Archiver > STAMPER > 2001-07 > 0996145523

From: "C W Butler" <>
Subject: Re: [STAMPER] Jonathon Stamper-Rachel Parks
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 04:05:23 -0700

George:

How could you leave out James Parks?

Modified Register for John Jr. PARKS

First Generation

1. John Jr. PARKS was born on 10 May 1706 in , Essex, Virginia. He
died in 1792 in , Wilkes, North Carolina. He was buried in 1792 in , Wilkes,
North Carolina.

John married Mary SHARP daughter of Elias (Hof) SHARP and Margaret PROCTOR
on 20 Aug 1732 in , Orange, Virginia. Mary was born on 20 Aug 1715 in , King
George, Va. She died after 1768.

They had the following children:

+ 2 F i. Rachael Moore PARKS was born on 3 Dec 1733. She died in
1793.

3 M ii. James PARKS was born about 1734 in , Wight,
Virginia. He died in 1820 in , , Wilkes, North Carolina.

4 M iii. John PARKS was born on 6 Mar 1739 in ,
Spotsylvania, Virginia. He died in 1787/1793 in , Wilkes, North Carolina.

5 F iv. Elizabeth "Betsy" PARKS was born on 27 Feb 1735 in ,
Wight, Virginia. She died in , Wilkes, Virginia.

6 F v. Mary PARKS was born on 4 Jan 1736 in , Wight,
Virginia. She died in , Wilkes, North Carolina.

7 M vi. William PARKS was born on 13 Oct 1737 in , ,
Spots, Virginia. He died on 30 May 1776 in , Powells Valley, Washington,
Virginia.

8 M vii. Thomas PARKS was born on 29 Nov 1740 in , ,
Virginia. He died in 1819 in , Burke, North Carolina. He was buried in 1819
in Jaynes Cemetery, Burke, North Carolina.

9 F viii. Ann PARKS was born on 15 Sep 1742 in , Wight,
Virginia.

10 F ix. Mildred "Milly" PARKS was born on 24 Mar 1744 in ,
Wight, Virginia.

11 M x. Winfield PARKS was born on 24 Mar 1744 in , Wight,
Virginia.

12 M xi. Benjamin PARKS was born on 25 Mar 1746 in , King
George, Virginia. He died on 11 Jul 1839 in , Hall, Georgia.

13 F xii. Frances "Franky" PARKS was born on 28 Dec 1747 in
, Wight, Virginia. She died in , , Virginia.

14 M xiii. Charles PARKS was born on 13 Oct 1749 in , ,
Virginia. He died in , , Georgia.

+ 15 F xiv. Susanna PARKS was born on 22 Sep 1751.

16 M xv. Linchfield PARKS was born on 14 Feb 1753 in , ,
Virginia. He died in , , North Carolina.

17 F xvi. Sarah "Sally" PARKS was born on 22 Mar 1755 in , ,
Virginia. She died in , Wilkes, North Carolina.

18 M xvii. Samuel Lireed PARKS was born on 26 Nov 1757 in ,
Amherst, Virginia. He died on 23 Oct 1844 in , , Burke, North Carolina. He
was buried on 26 Oct 1844 in , Burke, North Carolina.

19 M xviii. George B. PARKS was born on 5 Aug 1759 in ,
Amherst, Virginia. He died on 7 Dec 1837 in Elletsville, Monroe, Indiana. He
was buried on 7 Dec 1837 in Presbyterian Cem, Elletsville, Monroe, Indiana.

Second Generation

2. Rachael Moore PARKS (John Jr.) was born on 3 Dec 1733 in King
George County, Va. She died in 1793 in Wilkes County, Nc.

Rachael married Jonathan Brooks STAMPER SR son of Powell STAMPER and Mary
Martha BROOKS on 3 Dec 1733 in King George County, Va. Jonathan was born on
21 Apr 1719 in Middlesex County, Va. He died in 1793/1799 in Wilkes County,
Nc.

They had the following children:

20 M i. James STAMPER was born on 4 Nov 1750 in Middlesex
County, Virginia. He died on 30 Mar 1826 in Grassy Creek, Morgan, Kentucky.
He was buried in Grassy Creek, Morgan, Kentucky.

James married M Sarah "Sally" MOORE daughter of Edward MOORE and Martha
THOMSON about 1770 in Middlesex County, Virginia. M Sarah "Sally"MOORE was
born on 9 Aug 1749 in Virginia. She died on 12 Mar 1839 in Morgan County,
Kentucky. She was buried in Grassy Creek, Morgan, Kentucky.

21 M ii. Joshua STAMPER was born in 1753 in , Amherst Co, Va.
He died in 1822 in , Clark Co, Ky.

Joshua married Jane 'Jennie' WOODWARD about 1778 in Of, Surry, Virginia.
Jane was born about 1753 in Bedford Co, VA. She died in , Clark, Kentucky.

22 M iii. Joel STAMPER was born on 17 May 1755 in , Amhearst
Co, Va. He died on 30 Apr 1833 in , Wilkes Co, Nc.

Joel married Nancy CANNADAY daughter of Andrew CANADAY on 29 Jul 1780 in ,
Wilkes Co, Nc. Nancy was born about 1755 in , Wilkes Co, Nc. She died about
1820.

23 F iv. Mary STAMPER was born in 1756 in , Rowen, North
Carolina. She died in 1823 in Reddies River, Wilkes, North Carolina.

Mary married (1) Thomas TOWSON . Thomas was born about 1752 in <, Rowen,
North Carolina>.

Mary married (2) Jacob ADAMS son of John ADAMS and Ann CAUDILL on 7 Jan 1777
in Salisbury, Rowan, Nc. Jacob was born in 1753 in Richmond, Chesterfield,
Virginia. He was christened in Revolutionary Soldier. He died on 11 Nov 1833
in ., Wilkes, North Carolina.

24 M v. Jonathan Brooks STAMPER Jr was born in 1757 in ,
Amherst Co, Va. He died about 1833 in , Ashe Co, Nc.

Jonathan married (1) Mary "Polly" DAVIS daughter of Barton DAVIS before 1780
in Of, , North Carolina. Mary was born in 1760/1764 in England. She died in
Of, Ashe, North Carolina.

Jonathan married (2) Mary 'Polly' SEBASTIAN daughter of Benjamin SEBASTIAN
and Susannah on 23 Feb 1801 in , Wilkes, Nc. Mary was born in 1784 in ,
Wilkes Co, Va. She died before 1859 in KY.

25 M vi. Jacob STAMPER was born on 15 Dec 1762 in , Amherst
Co, Va. He died on 15 Jun 1834 in , Owen Co, Ky.

Jacob married Susannah STAMPER in Of, , North Carolina. Susannah was born
about 1765 in Of, , North Carolina. She died in , Owen, Kentucky.

26 M vii. Jesse STAMPER was born in 1764 in , Amherst
County, Virginia.

27 F viii. Martha Frances "Frankey" STAMPER was born on 27
Aug 1767 in Faquier Co., Va. She died in 1850/1860 in Sparta, Allegheney,
Nc.

Martha married Jesse TALIAFERRO (TOLIVER) son of Charles TALIAFERRO and Anne
KEMP on 4 Oct 1782 in , Fauquier County, Virginia. Jesse was born in 1756 in
Faquier Co., Va. He died on 4 Mar 1838 in Sparta, Allegheny, Nc.

28 F ix. Susannah STAMPER was born on 27 Aug 1767 in , Of Ashe
Co, North Carolina. She died on 10 Aug 1845 in Mitchell, Lawrence County,
Indiana. She was buried in Burton Cem, Mitchell, In.

Susannah married John Pleasants BURTON son of Richard BURTON and Mary
PLEASANTS. John was born on 8 Jul 1758 in , Cumberland Co, Va. He died on 4
Jul 1836 in , Lawrence, In. He was buried in Nr Mitchell, Lawrence Co,
Indiana.

15. Susanna PARKS (John Jr.) was born on 22 Sep 1751 in , Wight,
Virginia. She died in Prater Creek, Floyd Co, KY.

Susanna married William JARRELL on 3 Jan 1770. William was born about 1750
in , Craven, North Carolina.

They had the following children:

29 M i. Park F. JARRELL was born in 1800 in , , North
Carolina. He was buried in , Elliott, Kentucky.

Park married Jane ROBERSON daughter of Samuel ROBERSON on 9 Nov 1827 in ,
Floyd, Kentucky. Jane was born in 1802 in , , North Carolina. She was buried
in , Elliott, Kentucky.

30 F ii. Susannah JARRELL was born about 1771 in <, , North
Carolina>. She died in , Monroe, Arkansas. She was buried in Cannell
Cemetery, Monroe, Arkansas.

31 F iii. Elizabeth JARRELL was born about 1773 in <, , North
Carolina>.

32 F iv. Sarah JARRELL was born about 1775 in <, , North
Carolina>.

33 F v. Vasti JARRELL was born about 1777 in <, , North
Carolina>.

34 M vi. Ansel JARRELL was born about 1779 in <, , North
Carolina>.

35 F vii. Carrell JARRELL was born about 1781 in <, , North
Carolina>.

36 M viii. William JARRELL was born about 1783 in <, , North
Carolina>.

37 F ix. Susanna JARRELL .

Susanna married Able CRISP . Able was born in 1771.