STCLAIR-L Archives

Archiver > STCLAIR > 2000-04 > 0956946108

From: <>
Subject: More ST.CLAIR Information
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:21:48 +0000

Hello Everyone,
The information below was taken from a "Book" call
Botetourt County History before 1900 Through County Cemetery Records.
I do not see any author name . There are a few pages missing at the
beginning.
Again, I hope that this information will help someone
Good Luck
Regards,
Patti

ST.CLAIR Cemetery, Rt. 652 and N. on 658 ( these names were recorded by
Hellen C. CALDWELL) Also in the cemetery are the names BOOTH, CARTER,
SECRIST, and KELLEY. If anyone wants further on those names Please e-
mail me privately.

Robert P. ST.CLAIR
April 24 1850 - Oct 6 1911

Nammie A ST.CLAIR
February 20 1859 - April 29 1945

Samuel I ST.CLAIR son of Robert M and Elizabeth
August 11 1859 - May 31 1860

George T ST.CLAIR son of Robert and E ( there was nothing more on the
parents)
Oct 22 1847 - Oct. 5 1861

Robert M ST.CLAIR
April 24 1821 - April 22 1882
and Wife
Elizabeth ST.CLAIR
July 8 1826 -August 6 1908

*************************************************************************************************************
ALLEN Cemetery on the bluff west of U.S> Highway No. 11 Berween Routes
No. 639 and No. 636 5.5 Miles southwest of Bushanan ( Monuments and
Wall visible from I-81 )

Georgre B. ST.CLAIR
died Sept. 28 1868

Ellljean ST.CLAIR
July 25 1843 - June 10 1909

**************************************************************************************************************
OLD GLADE CREEK Cemetery In Blue RIdge area of Botetourt County

Lewis ST. CLAIR son of William and Mary
August 6 1839 - March 4 1840

Lucy M. ST.CLAIR daughter of William and MAry
March 6 1838 - July 7 1838

Mary ST.CLAIR
May 23 1813 - June 19 1887

Virgil M ST.CLAIR
September 10 1841 - November 9 1898

William ST.CLAIR aged 67 years
August 29 1788 - March 3 1855

**************************************************************************************************************
GALATIA PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH Cemetery located near Gala, Virginia

Robert R PRICE, and wife
1853 - 1900

Mary E. (ST.CLAIR) PRICE
1862-1937

GALDE CREEK Cemetery (New) on Galde Creek Baptist Church grounds, Blue
Ridge Community

Janee (ST.CLAIR) WILLIAMSON
February 5 1852 - May 18 1923 wife of

Robert Wiley WILLIAMSON