STIRLING-L Archives

Archiver > STIRLING > 1999-12 > 0944717106

From: "Collins Family" <>
Subject: New member
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:25:06 +1300

Hi all,
I have just joined your list. After getting all comfortable on the Dumfries list, now my rellies have moved and so must I.
Can someone help me with some information about Selkirk. There was obviously a Woollen Mill in the area as I have found some of my SMITH living in Curror Street, Selkirk, and notice that the street seems to consist of people with occupations relating to woollen workers. I would like to know if there is a site where I could get some information or could someone tell me about it.
Many thanks

Regards
Glenda Collins (New Zealand)

Researching:
MANN, CLARKE, WATTS in Suffolk, UK.
FOLEY, in Waterford and Cork, Ireland.
SMITH, HAINING, FERGUSON in Dumfries and now in Selkirk.
BARENDS, South Africa
BRAZENTON, anywhere.

This thread: