STITH-L Archives

Archiver > STITH > 2003-09 > 1062531591

From: "Keith/Connie Street" <>
Subject: [STITH] Roll call
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 14:39:51 -0500

Dear list members,

Thank you for responding to the roll call. I will hopefully make a response to you on this coming Sunday, September 7. I will now add my STITH connection as I have it in my computer. I have a double line for a time. Hope it comes off OK on this e-mail.

Generation One: John Stith and Jane Mosby;

Two: Anne Stith and Robert Bolling Drury Stith and Susannah Bathurst

Three: Robert Bolling and Mary Ann Cocke Drury Stith and Elizabeth Buckner

Four: Anne Bolling and John Hall Richard Stith and Lucy Cocke Hall

Five: Lucy Cocke Hall and Richard Stith

Six: Joseph Stith and Nancy Cocke

Generation Seven: Richard Stith and Elizabeth Ann Jordan

Generation Eight: Lucy Elizabeth Ann Stith and John Purcell

Generation Nine: Mary Jane Purcell and Bailey Gamaliel Street

Generation Ten: Oscar Leroy Street and Minnie Melissa White

Generation Eleven: My parents.

Generation Twelve: Keith Street

Keith/Connie Street
Our websites