STOGSDILL-L Archives

Archiver > STOGSDILL > 2001-05 > 0988949074

From: "Grace Wisdom" <>
Subject: RE: [STOGSDILL] Morris Stogsdill & Sarah Williams
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 23:04:34 -0500

Hi Kenneth,
My Stogsdills follow much the same path as yours. Pulaski, KY to Texas
County MO. Shadrack was a brother to one of my grandfathers (way up the
line). My GGG-Grandfather, Morris Stogsdill of Pulaski Co. KY moved to MO
as did his son Silas. Silas is where I enter the picture. There were a
bazillion Morris's and Shadrack's. My Morris and a Shadrack married
Cannifax sisters in KY. I do have their marriage bonds and some more
records. If you are interested in them contact me at:
.

Grace Wisdom