STONE-L Archives

Archiver > STONE > 2000-02 > 0951239640

From: <>
Subject: [STONE-L] Robert Stone-Nancy Wright, TX
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:14:00 EST

Hi, I have been researching Mary (polly) Stone b 1812 married William P.
Wright. In 1850 Rusk Co, TX census, Nancy Wright Stone and children are
living with her brother William P. Wright. Mary (Polly) Stone's on later
census shows her father was born Ireland and Mother NC. I feel we have a
connection between Robert Stone and Mary Stone as brother and sister and
Robert is probably deceased by 1850 since Nancy is living with her brother.
I know we shouldn't make that assumption. Do you have a death date on
Robert. What was Rowland's wife name and is there any Cherokee Indian
connection. I have a picture of an Indian woman and we thought it was Mary
Stone's mother. I am descended from William P. Wright's dgt Saral Caroline.
Thank you for any information you can give me. Genevieve in TX

This thread: