STORER-L Archives

Archiver > STORER > 2006-06 > 1150366172

Subject: David Storer’s Will Transcription: Scioto County OH
Date: 15 Jun 2006 04:09:32 -0600

Surnames: STORER, HUTTON, MCATEE
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/FJQBAIB/224

Message Board Post:

In the name of the Benevolent Father of all I David Storer of the County of Scioto and State of Ohio Do make and publish this my Last Will and Testament.

Itom 1st I give and devise to my beloved wife one third part of my homestead and all my household and Kitchen Furniture and one third of the Stock and Farming utentials to Carry on the farm in lieu of Dower

Itom 2ndI Devise and Bequeath to my three youngest sons David Richard and William all my homestead farm situate in said county and state and where I now live I at the Death of my said wife Anna the two thirds to be appropriated for this use from and after my Death

Itom 3rdI Devise give and Bequeath to my Daughter Rebecca Evans ten acres of Land more or less in said County and Lying on a branch called Mcatees Run said Land to be exempt from Dower

Itom 4thI Devise give and Bequeath to my Daughter Emely Jane fifteen acres of Land more or less situate on the Left hand fork of Pond Run in Said Scioto County also exempt from Dower

Itom 5thI do hereby nominate my Beloved Wife Anna and my son David Guardians of my son Richard and my Daughter Emely and my son William until my two sons Shall become of the age of twenty one or inter marries and my Daughter until she becomes of the age of twenty one or intermarries

Itom 6thI Do hereby nominate and appoint my beloved Wife Anna Storer and David Storer my son Joint Executors of this my Last will and testament hereby authorizing and empowering them to Compromise adjust Release and discharge in such manner as they deem proper the Debts and Claims due me I do also authorize and empower them to sell the Residue of my personal property and pay my just Debts funeral Expenses and the Remainder if any for the support and schooling of my three youngest Children the Children of my first wife having been provided for heretofore I do hereby Revoke all former wills by me made in testimony I have hereunto set my hand and seal this 12th day of November in the year A.D. 1851
David Sorer (seal)

Signed and acknowledged by said David Storer as his Last will and testament in our presence and signed by us in his presence

Wm Veack
Arthur Noble

Whereas I David Storer on the 12th day of November in the year 1851 made my last will and testament and having omitted one thing I do hereby Declare the following to be a Codicile? to the same
I do hereby give and bequeath to my youngest son William a forty acre Land warrant to be held by my Executors above named for his use and benefit in testimony whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this 12 day of November 1851 in presence of
David Sorer (seal)
Wm Veack
Arthur Noble

This thread: