STRICKLAND-L Archives

Archiver > STRICKLAND > 2005-08 > 1123254364

From: Elleni Drafts <>
Subject: Re: [STRICKLAND] Thomas Strickland
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:06:04 -0400

Thanks Carol. I need all the help I can get. All I have is:

Thomas Eugene Strickland b. July 14, 1913 in Newberry County SC d.
November 1977 Columbia, SC m. Frances Whittle

Rufus Strickland b. 1889 Richland County, SC d 1957 Columbia, SC m. Nannie
Corley
Rufus is supposedly part native American (possibly from a Tippett family
connection in NC)
Children: Thomas (Jabo) Eugene Strickland, Otis Strickland, Claude James
Strickland, Helen Strickland Moor, Rufus (Goobie) David Strickland, Jr.

Thomas Stricklin b. Richland County, SC m. Victoria Howell b. Fairfield
County, SC
According to an obit of Claude Strickland (their son) in 1936 these were the
children who were living at that time:
Hattie Nipper, Viola Coward, Emma Nipper, Maggie Muns, Rufus Stricklin,
Charlie Stricklin

Thanks again!
Elleni

> Hellen
> I would be happy to try and help but I need dates
> carol

This thread: