STRINGFIELD-L Archives

Archiver > STRINGFIELD > 2004-03 > 1079135041

Subject: Re: [Stringfield] Two Braids Stringfield
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:44:04 EST

In a message dated 3/11/04 4:46:13 PM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> Some say that it not as simple as all that. There are DESCENDANTS of
> Ora A. Woodman who are convinced that Ora was Tommy Stringfield.

Carl,
You have really researched this question!! I'm really impressed, and I'm not
saying that sarcastically.

I don't know which "version" is the truth. My comments were based on
information that I received from Ida Stringfield's grandson, and, as he said about
Ida, she had really wanted Ora to be her brother. Did I ever send you copies of
the pages he sent me? If not, let me know and I'll be glad to send them on
to you and to anyone else who might be reading this message.

Emily

This thread: