SUFFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > SUFFOLK > 1999-09 > 0936645871

From: Don McArthur <>
Subject: Re: SIR EDWARD PACKARD
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 21:24:31 +0200

>From Burke's Peerage, 1928

Knt. Bach. (1922) JP, Aldermabn & High Steward of Ipswich : C'man of the Harwich
Harbour Board : Pres of the SFK Chamber of Agriculture : C'man of the Ipswich
Museum & Free Library Cmtee, and of the Ipswich School of Arts : b 23 Sep 1843 eld
son of late Edward P. JP, DL (see Burke's Landed Gentry) ; m 1867 Ellen (who d 21
Apr 1927) dau of Walton Turner JP and has issue. Addr The Grove Ho, Bramford,
Ipswich. ; Constitutional Club

--
Regards,

Don McArthur.