SUFFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > SUFFOLK > 2003-06 > 1054490136

From: "Doreen Jones" <>
Subject: [SFK-UK] Beccles - Chittock, Coppen, Copping, Flowers/Havers, Fox, Green, Last, Mayhew, Simpson, Wright
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 13:55:36 -0400

I was going through the parish records (baptisms) for Beccles today looking for Simpson's and Garrod's and noted these as I went along and thought I should pass them along in the hope that it helps someone. Sorry if it looks messy, I record in an Excel spreadsheet and it gets messed up when I send it to the list.

Doreen
Hamilton, Canada.

Birth Baptism Evnt Town 1st Name Surname Father-lst Name Surname Father's Occupation Mother-lst Name Surname

1750 Mar 1 Beccles Matthias CHITTOCK Mary CHITTOCK
1754 Jan 23 Beccles Susan COPPEN William COPPEN Elizabeth
1750 Jul 11 Beccles Elizabeth COPPING William COPPING Elizabeth
1757 Aug 7 Beccles William COPPING William COPPING Mary
1760 Dec 10 Beccles Elizabeth FLOWERS/HAVERS Robert FLOWERS/HAVERS Margaret
1776 Sep 20 Beccles Charlotte FOX John FOX Elizabeth
1757 Apr 29 Beccles Abraham GREEN Robert GREEN Grace
1760 Dec 10 Beccles Elizabeth HAVERS/FLOWERS Robert HAVERS/FLOWERS Margaret
1785 Mar 8 1785 Mar 15 Beccles David LAST James LAST Eve MAYHEW
1786 Oct 27 Beccles Mary LAST James LAST Eve MAYHEW
1768 Jul 4 Beccles Benjamin MAYHEW Richard MAYHEW Elizabeth
1768 Jul 8 Beccles John MAYHEW (base child) Mary MAYHEW
1789 Dec 17 1789 Dec 23 Beccles Scarlet (son) MAYHEW Scarlet MAYHEW Elizabeth HOWES ?
1792 Sep 8 1792 Sep 10 Beccles Mary MAYHEW John MAYHEW Elizabeth BOBBETT
1793 Aug 10 1793 Aug 13 Beccles Scarlet Howes (son) MAYHEW Scarlet MAYHEW Elizabeth HOWES
1794 Oct 1 1794 Oct 6 Beccles Elizabeth MAYHEW John MAYHEW Elizabeth BOBBETT
1795 May (?) 1795 May (?) Beccles John MAYHEW Scarlet MAYHEW Elizabeth HOWES
1798 Sep 24 1798 Sep 26 Beccles John MAYHEW John MAYHEW Maria
1773 Feb 2 Beccles Samuel SIMPSON Samuel SIMPSON Anne
1774 Jan 30 Beccles Mary SIMPSON Samuel SIMPSON Anne
1775 Feb 12 Beccles Bartholomew SIMPSON John SIMPSON Elizabeth
1778 Jan 25 Beccles Sarah SIMPSON Thomas SIMPSON Elizabeth
1778 Mar 29 Beccles Anne SIMPSON Samuel SIMPSON Anne
1780 Jul 11 Beccles Susan SIMPSON Thomas SIMPSON Elizabeth
1781 Feb 21 Beccles Anne SIMPSON Samuel SIMPSON Ann
1786 Jun 13 Beccles Samuel SIMPSON Samuel SIMPSON Ann NOLLER
1789 Nov 4 1789 Nov 13 Beccles Anne SIMPSON Samuel SIMPSON Ann NOLLER
1792 Apr 30 Beccles John William SIMPSON John SIMPSON Frances FOWLER/TOWLER
1793 Nov 23 1793 Nov 25 Beccles Richard SIMPSON John SIMPSON Frances FOWLER/TOWLER
1795 Nov 21 1795 Nov 26 Beccles Frances (daughter) SIMPSON John SIMPSON Frances FOWLER
1750 Dec 26 Beccles Ann WRIGHT (base child) Rebecca WRIGHT
1752 Aug 19 Beccles Susanna WRIGHT John WRIGHT Ann
1755 Aug 10 Beccles Charles WRIGHT John WRIGHT Ann
1758 May 29 Beccles John WRIGHT John WRIGHT Ann
1762 Jan 16 Beccles Thomas WRIGHT Abraham WRIGHT Martha
1763 Jul 17 Beccles Ann WRIGHT John WRIGHT Ann
1778 Jul 29 Beccles Samuel WRIGHT Michael WRIGHT Judith
1779 Nov 24 Beccles Sophie WRIGHT Michael WRIGHT Judith
1788 July 21 1788 July 22 Beccles Robert WRIGHT John WRIGHT Elizabeth BEANES
1792 Nov 20? Beccles Elizabeth WRIGHT John WRIGHT Elizabeth BEANES
1793 May 5 1793 May 22 Beccles Sarah WRIGHT John WRIGHT Elizabeth BEANES
1795 Mar 19 1795 Mar 26 Beccles Frances (daughter) WRIGHT John WRIGHT Elizabeth BEANES

This thread: