SUFFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > SUFFOLK > 2007-06 > 1181751425

From: "Lindsey" <>
Subject: [SFK-UK] New member interests:MOORE, WHYATT, SMITH, RADFORD
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:17:05 -0000

Hi,
Just listing my interests as a new member:

MOORE in the Barnby area: William Moore born abt 1848 was a fisherman with a boat out of Lowestoft

WHYATT in the Barnby area: Mary Ann Whyatt born abt 1849 is a puzzle because we can find her grandparents, Robert and Mary WHYATT but not her parents

SMITH we have a William James SMITH born abt 1888 with a father James, who was a sailor, but as yet have not managed to find the family in amongst all the other SMITHs. Any help from a SMITH researcher would be very welcome.

RADFORD of Haverhill

Many thanks for any information and happy to share ours

Rick and Lindsey

This thread: