SUFFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > SUFFOLK > 2007-06 > 1181755290

From: "Brian Griffiths" <>
Subject: Re: [SFK-UK] New member interests:MOORE, WHYATT, SMITH, RADFORD
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:21:30 +0100

Hi Rick & Lindsey

I have some Barnby MOOREs (though not in my direct line). They join my tree
with the marriage (Barnby - 16 Jan 1810) of Joseph MOORE and Lydia ALGAR,
sister of my 3xgt grandmother Hannah ALGAR

I'll send you a short report off-board for you to look at. Incidentally I've
also just been contacted via GenesReunited by the gtx2 grandson of Annie
Florence MOORE and Daniel DAINES

Regards
Brian