SUFFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > SUFFOLK > 2007-06 > 1181759453

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SFK-UK] New member interests:MOORE, WHYATT, SMITH, RADFORD
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:30:53 GMT

Hi Lindsey,

I think that I may be able to help you with the Radford family of
Haverhill.

Dortha

Answers to Life Greatest Questions - Mormon.org

-- "Lindsey" <> wrote:
Hi,
Just listing my interests as a new member:

MOORE in the Barnby area: William Moore born abt 1848 was a fisherman
with a boat out of Lowestoft

WHYATT in the Barnby area: Mary Ann Whyatt born abt 1849 is a puzzle
because we can find her grandparents, Robert and Mary WHYATT but not
her parents

SMITH we have a William James SMITH born abt 1888 with a father James,
who was a sailor, but as yet have not managed to find the family in
amongst all the other SMITHs. Any help from a SMITH researcher would
be very welcome.

RADFORD of Haverhill

Many thanks for any information and happy to share ours

Rick and Lindsey