SUFFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > SUFFOLK > 2007-06 > 1181759453

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SFK-UK] New member interests:MOORE, WHYATT, SMITH, RADFORD
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:30:53 GMT

Hi Lindsey,

I think that I may be able to help you with the Radford family of

Answers to Life Greatest Questions -

-- "Lindsey" <> wrote:
Just listing my interests as a new member:

MOORE in the Barnby area: William Moore born abt 1848 was a fisherman
with a boat out of Lowestoft

WHYATT in the Barnby area: Mary Ann Whyatt born abt 1849 is a puzzle
because we can find her grandparents, Robert and Mary WHYATT but not
her parents

SMITH we have a William James SMITH born abt 1888 with a father James,
who was a sailor, but as yet have not managed to find the family in
amongst all the other SMITHs. Any help from a SMITH researcher would
be very welcome.

RADFORD of Haverhill

Many thanks for any information and happy to share ours

Rick and Lindsey

with the word 'unsubscribe' without the

Click for free info on discount teaching degrees programs

This thread: