SUFFOLK-L Archives

Archiver > SUFFOLK > 2007-06 > 1182929520

From: J POTTER <>
Subject: Re: [SFK-UK] Slightly OT help needed Family Tree Maker
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:32:00 +0100 (BST)

Sounds good, let me know if it works
Jeanne

Tom Southgate <> wrote:
Hi Jeanne,
Yes - that's what the program is supposed to do but my one doesn't have
the export command. I think it's a trial version and not complete.
I was planning to send my family file to someone using the programme,
and then get them to open it and export the gedcom for me, then send it
back!
How does that sound??
Thanks for your thoughts
Tom