SULTANA-L Archives

Archiver > SULTANA > 2003-04 > 1050677793

From: Gene Eric Salecker <>
Subject: [Sultana] JAmes King Ashley
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:56:33 -0500

--------------99D8315496CD50F8E9780A43

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 01:24:36 -0500 (CDT)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <>
To: <>
Subject: Returned mail: User unknown
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--BAA30899.1050301476/orion.neiu.edu

The original message was received at Mon, 14 Apr 2003 01:18:38 -0500 (CDT)
from

<>

451 <>,<>... reply: read error from mailin-01.mx.aol.com.
... while talking to mailin-03.mx.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<>
<<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
550 <>... User unknown

--BAA30899.1050301476/orion.neiu.edu

Reporting-MTA: dns; orion.neiu.edu
Arrival-Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 01:18:38 -0500 (CDT)

Final-Recipient: RFC822;
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mailin-03.mx.aol.com
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 01:24:30 -0500 (CDT)

--BAA30899.1050301476/orion.neiu.edu