SULTANA-L Archives

Archiver > SULTANA > 2010-08 > 1282240775

From: Norman Shaw <>
Subject: [SULTANA] Change of dates for 2011 reunion!
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:59:35 -0700 (PDT)

Attention All!
Richard Troupe in Mansfield, Ohio, recently informed me that the dates for the 2011 Sultana reunion have been moved up to  April 29th and 30th (Friday and Saturday) to fall on the same weekend as the large CW relic show held there each year.  The relic show is usually held the first weekend in May but for some reason was changed to the last weekend in April.
Richard quickly checked with the motel where our rooms are reserved and they agreed to change our reservations to the new April dates.
Please mark the new dates on your calendar and disregard the May dates of the reunion in the last newsletter which came out a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks for your understanding.

Norman Shaw

This thread: