SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > SURNAMES > 1995-03 > 0795077378

From: EMPYREAL <>
Subject: GRISHAM; MS,USA; 1817-
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 00:49:38 -0600

I'm looking for information on Thomas Jefferson Grisham, born about
1817-20, possibly in South Carolina, and who settled in Pontotoc County,
Mississippi around 1841 and married Sarah (Sallie) Walker in 1844. Their
children were George, Martha Jane, Lawrence, Thomas, James, and Jack
(Andrew Jackson). After Sallie died around 1860 Thomas married Jacca
(Jackie) Ann Moore and moved to the Toccopola area near the
Pontotoc-Lafayette Co. line. I believe he had a brother, Laban Grisham
( b. 1823, wife Emaline). If anyone has any information, please e-mail me
directly.

Thanks.
Raymond Doherty

This thread: