SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > SURNAMES > 1995-05 > 0801179223

From: <>
Subject: Re: PARKER Frank; TN,USA; 1800-1900
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 14:47:03 -0700

In article <>, Patrici712 <> writes:
> My grandfather 's(Charles J. Parker) death certificate says he was born in
> Smith Co. TN, 9/23/1870. His parents names: Frank & Catherine Parker,
> Smith Co. TN.
>
> I know there were other children, but only know the name of one: James
> Ira. James lived in or near Davidson Co. in the early 1900.
> e-mail to:

The following wills are available:

Parker, Frances Sr. - 1824 - Smith County - Will Book 2
Parker, Francis - 1829 - Smith County - Will Book 2
Parker, Francis S. - 1858 - Knox County - Will Book 12 - page 466
Parker, Francis Jr. - 1826 - Smith County - Will Book 2
Parker, Francis Sr. - 18O7 - Smith County - Will Book 1

The will index that I have only covers through 1861, so I
don't know if this will help or not. There were several other
Parker wills in Smith County. You can contact the Smith County
Court Clerk to find out how to obtain copies of these wills.
There may have even been a Frank (or Francis) Parker will from
Smith County dated AFTER 1870. If so, the court clerk would know about it.

Garry ()

This thread: