SURNAMES-L Archives

Archiver > SURNAMES > 1999-04 > 0923481759

From: <>
Subject: JUNG, Ernst; Stettin or Zittau,DEU > Richmond, VA,USA; 1853-1917
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 03:42:39 -0700

JUNG, Ernst; Stettin or Zittau,DEU > Richmond, VA,USA; 1853-1917

I am seeking any information about my GGrandfathter Ernst Friedrich von Jung
(Ernest Frederick Young). He was said to have been born in Stettin, Germany
in 1853. He married Ida Augusta Kruger (Krueger) in 1879, reportedly in
Zittau. They moved to Richmond, Virginia, USA in the late 1880s, but prior
to 1888. As far as records show, they had five children, four daughters and
one son, William Ernest Young, born Richmond, VA in 1893.

Any and all leads appreciated.

Sincerely,

Manfred Young

This thread: