SUTTON-L Archives

Archiver > SUTTON > 2001-03 > 0985982300

Subject: [SUTTON] John Sutton database 8
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:03:06 -0500

March 30, 2001

Dear Sutton friends,
Here is posting number8 of my JOHN SUTTON DATABASE.

posting #8
March 30, 2001
Title: JOHN SUTTON DATABASE by Carol Lorraine Sutton

mini list: [All are decendants of the John Sutton 1/ Julia Ann Little line
of SUTTON¹s]

1. John Sitton/ Sutton Sr., born: ca 1755, Virginia, married Betsey
(Cherokee Indian)

2. John Sitton/Sutton Jr. ,born: 1782 in Virginia; married Elizabeth Huff

3. John Sutton born: 1804, Newport, Cocke County, Tennessee,.died: 1 Sep
1875,Iron County, Missouri,.Spouses: Elizabeth STRICKLAND

PLEASE NOTE: for sources on these 3 John's see this line continues next
post #8.

sources:
source 1. ,X-Message: #5