SUVCW-L Archives

Archiver > SUVCW > 2009-08 > 1250687774

From: <>
Subject: Re: [SUVCW] Any National Encampment Reports?
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:16:14 -0400

Brothers:

Thanks to PCINC James Pahl for that fine report to us! It sounds like
the Department of Kentucky hosted a wonderful 128th National Encampment.
Kudos to the Department of Kentucky for a job well done! I am sorry I
missed it. I attended the National Encampment last year in
Massachusetts and enjoyed it, particularly the splendid banquet which
shown forth our fraternity. I bet the Department of Kentucky did a
great job this year in putting on a terrific banquet! I am certainly
sure that I would have enjoyed it!

Congratulations to the new slate of our national officers. I extend my
best wishes to our national officers. Also, I extend my regards to the
Department of Kansas who will host our National Encampment next year.

Respectfully in Fraternity, Charity, and Loyalty,

Michael Virts, PCC
Department of Maryland