SWAN-L Archives

Archiver > SWAN > 2012-03 > 1331844654

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SWAN] William Swan, d. 1849, Harris Co., GA
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 20:50:54 -0000

Author: SamGallinger02
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.swan/735.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

William's wife was Rachel Brown, born circa 1767. Their children were Parmelia, born 1798 married William Glass; William B., born circa 1808; and at least one other son, whose name I have been searching for for at least 35 years. He married a woman named Esther "Hetty" (possibly Trimble) and he was my great great grandfather. I hope this information will be of help to you.

Catherine Swan Gallinger

Important Note: