SWEDEN-L Archives

Archiver > SWEDEN > 2005-02 > 1107478696

From: "gladys johnson" <>
Subject: Re: [Sweden] DISBYT
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 19:58:16 -0500

Hi

In the LDS site
www.familysearch.com
write in the names of the parents and scroll to names of
people born in Helgun with parents of those names.

Since they left in 1868, if they had any children already,
do you have these names?

ANNA DOROTHEA JONSSON
Female

Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 01 SEP 1859 Helgum Socken, Vasternorrland, Sweden

Death:
Burial:

PEHR JOHAN JONSSON
Male

Event(s):
Birth:
Christening: 03 AUG 1856 Helgum Socken, Vasternorrland, Sweden

Death:
Burial:

Parents:
Father: JOH JOHAN. Family
Mother: ANNA BRITA SVENSDR

Parents:
Father: JOHAN JOHANSSON Family
Mother: ANNA BR. SVENSDR

There are more than 400 entries, these are from Helgun, too:

260. GRETA JOHANNA JONSSON - International Genealogical Index
Gender: Female Christening: 29 DEC 1850 Helgum Socken, Vasternorrland,
Sweden

261. SARA ERICA JONSSON - International Genealogical Index
Gender: Female Christening: 17 MAY 1853 Helgum Socken, Vasternorrland,
Sweden

If you know that these were their children, then you can order films of
church records for further searching. When you find the family in the HFL
records you can trace the parents back, from their dobs., and their
siblingsand descendants from HFLs.

Gladys

>From: "cgaetz" <>
>My family from Helgum is Johan Johansson and Anna Brita Svensdotter. They
>came to America in 1868. I am particularly interested in their siblings and
>would very much like to find any living decendents of their siblings lines.
>-Brenda

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!