SWEDEN-L Archives

Archiver > SWEDEN > 2005-02 > 1107620555

Subject: Re: [Sweden] DISBYT
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:22:35 -0500

Yes, that is correct, but it's amateurs mostly, trying to research their
families, for the church activities and blessings. The LDS authorities
will and do accept all research, all names, from their own members as
well as non members. Their individual research may or may not be any
better than yours or mine. Just because it's LDS and in their database
does not make it perfect, accurate, or without errors.

Audrey

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 08:41:35 EST writes:
> In a message dated 2/4/2005 4:18:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> writes:
>
> I always thought that the LDS site was researched by the Mormons,
> then put
> on the internet. Thats not correct?
> Susanne

This thread: