SWEDEN-L Archives

Archiver > SWEDEN > 2012-09 > 1346512208

Subject: Re: [SWEDEN]Gustaf/Gustav/Gustave Carlson born: 14 Sep 1852 Gärdsby parish, Jönköpings län, Sweden
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 15:10:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I don't have time to look in the parish records but I found this family on the Emibas CD. It doesn't match the family you found.

Post 247779

Nilsson, Carl Magnus
Torpare = crofter; sort of a tenant farmer (married man)

b. 6/19/1821 in Hemmesjö med Tegnaby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 004

Un-normalized versions:

Parish of birth: Hemmesjö

Post 247780

Andersdotter, Katrina
Hustru = wife (married woman)

b. 10/4/1821 in Öja, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 005

Post 247781

Carlsson, Johannes
Son = son (unmarried man)

b. 8/15/1842 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 006

Post 247782

Carlsson, Peter Johan
Son (unmarried man)

b. 7/4/1845 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 007

Post 247783

Carlsson, Sven
Son (unmarried man)

b. 6/4/1847 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 008

Post 247784

Carlsson, Nils Daniel
Son (unmarried man)

b. 1/27/1850 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 009

Post 247785

Carlsson, Gustaf
Son (unmarried man)

b. 9/14/1852 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 010

Post 247786

Carlsson, Johan Magnus
Son (unmarried man)

b. 9/14/1855 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 011

Judy
Orland Park, Illinois
Sent: 10:09 P.M. U.S. Central Time, September 1