SWEDEN-L Archives

Archiver > SWEDEN > 2012-09 > 1346512313

From: Martin <>
Subject: Re: [SWEDEN]Gustaf/Gustav/Gustave Carlson born: 14 Sep 1852 Gärdsby parish, Jönköpings län, Sweden
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 17:11:53 +0200

Here is a Gustaf Carlsson with the right date of birth. There are many
other Gustaf Carlssons, hopefully you have more information on the rest
of his family so you can see if this one fits.

Post 247779

Nilsson, Carl Magnus
Torpare (married man)

b. 6/19/1821 in Hemmesjö med Tegnaby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 004

Un-normalized versions:

Parish of birth: Hemmesjö

Post 247780

Andersdotter, Katrina
Hustru (married woman)

b. 10/4/1821 in Öja, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 005

Post 247781

Carlsson, Johannes
Son (unmarried man)

b. 8/15/1842 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 006

Post 247782

Carlsson, Peter Johan
Son (unmarried man)

b. 7/4/1845 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 007

Post 247783

Carlsson, Sven
Son (unmarried man)

b. 6/4/1847 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 008

Post 247784

Carlsson, Nils Daniel
Son (unmarried man)

b. 1/27/1850 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 009

Post 247785

Carlsson, Gustaf
Son (unmarried man)

b. 9/14/1852 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 010

Post 247786

Carlsson, Johan Magnus
Son (unmarried man)

b. 9/14/1855 in Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)

Emigrated 4/7/1856
from Tveta Västregård, Gårdsby, Kronobergs län (Småland)
to Nordamerika

Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 34

Emibas migration file ID: Gårdsby G 1856 011

Martin