Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886340368

From: John Carpenter <>
Subject: Re: Infamous Ancestor?
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 05:39:28 -0800 (PST)

All my SI and German cousins in AR deny having had
affairs with Free Willy too. But when you consider
his parents' track record, he's nearly a virgin.
I wish the press corps were interested in whether
Saddam Hussein is going to release anthrax and not
what Bill is releasing in whom.

---linda Merle wrote:

> Gee, Joe, I'm releived! When I got about here.....The
> > ONLY thing that I find different is that
> I was REALLY WORRIED about what it was he'd gotten
the urge
> to do from a democrat!!
>
> Linda Merle ....who would just like to say she did
not have
> an affair with President Clinton and she is not
lying....