Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886356310

From: J & KL Dinsmore <>
Subject: Records
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 10:05:10 -0800

The ancestors for which I am seeking information were supposedly
"regular members of the Church of Scotland," although the family lived
in County Donegal in the mid 1700's. I recently was given some pictures
of church ruins in Fahan Upper where the family supposedly worshipped.
Of course, it may be a hoax since there are ruins everywhere in
Ireland. My question? Are there Church of Scotland records available
for this period for the North of Ireland? I would appreciate any
assistance.

Kay Lou Dinsmore

This thread: