Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886364043

From: linda Merle <>
Subject: Re: MINISTERS LIST
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 12:14:03 -0800

Thanks, Dan ,

I'm working on a couple projects (so I make no progress) --
including a page for the ministers. I need to get some space at
rootsweb to "house" it. Also a FAQ . I was going to do the Rev
Black unless Robert would like to (really is HIS ancestor).
And the little covenanter community in western PA that he
was the first minister to. My Anderson ancestors were part of
that group. Supposedly a Rev. Stuart Reid is writing a book
about this community but it has been a long time since I've
heard that.

Linda Merle

This thread: