Scotch-Irish-L Archives

Archiver > Scotch-Irish > 1998-02 > 0886364120

From: <>
Subject: Latest on FHC CD's in 1998
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 15:15:20 EST

I have just received this info from our FHC director, it has flown around but
some of you may not have the info yet so I am sharing.

<<<this may be of interest to you as it has come from Salt Lake
City.
>1; IGI addendum (17 cd's) shipping will start after 1 feb. 1998
>2; Ancestral File (9 cd's) sometime this fall. Deadline for
submitting for this edition is already past.
>3; British census 1851 cd ; first three counties Norfolk, Devon,
Warwick is scheduled for release in April. More to come later.
>4; Resource file of extracted records; release is scheduled for
later this year (no specific time given).
>5; Source guide cd , will be released by april conference. A cd filled with
research guides and help files for doing genealogy.
>6; US census cd's (no details) release sometime this fall .
>7; Australian census cd's (no details) release is scheduled for
later this year (no specific time given).

Also, Ancestral File now being released will allow GEDCOM from
Descendancy charts.

Lois Casson

This thread: